Below, we’ve highlighted the recommended latest shipping dates based on last year's averages, current transit times, and capacity forecasting. However, with the current climate, be sure to keep an eye on our Carrier Health Check for real-time transit times.
Shippit's recommended cut-off dates.
Quick tips for fuss-free deliveries.
- Enable ATL (Authority to leave) where possible so your customer gets it the first time around.
- Ensure your packaging is up to standard to avoid damage and disappointment.
- For international shipments, ensure you have the correct labeling and required documentation to help get things delivered to your customers without delay.
Carriers will be working outside of normal business days and hours during this peak period to keep up with the volume that is forecasted to pass through their networks. However, some closures will remain and are noted below.
- Good Friday- 7th April, operations will resume on 10th April
- Hari Raya Haji - 22nd April, operations will resume on 24th April
- On public holidays, carriers will not operate for any type of service.
- On public holidays, Shippit will not be available for any delivery support.
- For urgent Shippit technical support we'll have support staff on stand by though, don't worry.